Garage Door Openers By Precision Door Service of Central Arkansas
Serving the Little Rock Metro & Hot Springs Area
If you need an opener installed or repaired, give Precision a call today. We'll typically have your motor up and running within a few hours of your call. Or we'll schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
If you are not sure whether you need a new opener, call us to come out and have a look. We can often repair an opener at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Quickly Learn Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You...
There are 3 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Driven Openers- Chain drives are commonly used and a very reliable type of opener. The motor runs the door on a track with a metal chain. Chain drive motors may cost a little less than belt drives. They are louder, however, so if your garage is attached to your home, you don't want this opener.
Belt Driven Openers- Belt drives are regarded in the garage door industry as the best type of opener. Belt drives are very reliable and they are also virtually silent. The motor runs on a steel-reinforced belt and typically costs a few dollars more than chain & screw drive openers. If your garage is attached to your home and has surrounding bedrooms, you'll never be bothered by the noise of your garage door.
Screw Driven Openers- Screw drive openers use a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod to lift the door. These openers are recommended only where the weather and temperature is constant throughout the year. They tend to be the slowest moving and loudest of 3 types of openers, but are also the least expensive.
Proper Garage Door Installation
You also need to be sure the garage door opener you purchase is installed properly. Please invest 4 minutes in watching this video. Although it begins a bit like a commercial you will learn the difference between a proper garage door opener installation and one riddled with shortcuts. When your new garage door opener is installed correctly you will enjoy it for a long, long time.
Recommended Garage Door Openers For New Installation
8550 Elite Series DC Motor Belt Drive w/ Evercharge® Standby Power System -
Call us to learn how this garage door opener easily connects to your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
A rich, reliable opener designed to perform and built to last for years of smooth, trouble free operation. It is extremely quiet.
This garage door opener does something really great too... it works when the power goes out! The 8550 is the ultimate in garage door opener technology and convenience.
- Battery Backup system ensures operation, even when the power is out
- Timer to close feature lets you choose to have the door automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standy mode
- Belt drive system is durable, ultra-quiet and maintenance-free
- Whole garage lighting with dual side 200-watt CFL bulb-compatible design
- Uses multiple frequencies simultaneously for near-zero interference
- Wall Station: Provides door operation from the inside of your garage. Also includes an illuminated push-button and security vacation/lock switch so that your always protected.
- Wireless Keyless Entry System (WKES): Allows you to program your own 4-digit pin. It controls up to 3 different garage doors. Also provides temporary service for visitors
- Offers a safety reversal system included with a warning (system lights flash) when contact is sensed or made with any object
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and belt and a five-year on all other parts (one-year on the battery)
- EverCharge® Standby Power System Features:
- 12VDC battery is always charged and ready - no additional outlets are needed
- Alerts you when in use - an audible signal tells you when the standby power system is operating
- Safety and security features still operate - ensures your family is still protected in a power failure
- Backup power will operate the garage door opener for 40 full cycles within a 24-hour period* (fully charged batteries at 72° F)
The energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance
- 1/2 HP motor with belt drive system provides quiet, reliable and maintenance free performance.
- MyQ® technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you
8365 ½ HP AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Includes 3-button remote control, keypad and multi-function control panel
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening.
- Lock down your garage door and against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Lifetime motor and one-year parts warranties.
Direct Drive Garage Door Openers
8500 Liftmaster Jackshaft Opener -
The Liftmaster Model 8500 Jackshaft Opener offers an ultra-quiet, space-saving, wall-mounted design. Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings.
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance
- Optional EverCharge™ battery backup system reliably opens door even when the power goes out
- Jackshaft Garage Door Opener Wall-Mount Installation - mounts on the left or right side of door - Saves tons of Ceiling Space
- Easily program additional remotes, keypads and/or keyless entry.
- Auto-force technology monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height and door track movement.